[dba-SQLServer]Invoking sprocs with .Net winForms

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Mar 23 17:39:58 CST 2003

I'm only now getting around to this subject, having hitherto used simple
SELECTs while I was playing around. Now I want to use sprocs. It seems quite
confusing to me.

The connection is all set up, and the form with an OleDBDataAdapter, an
OleDbConnection and a data set created. Whenever multiple tables are
involved, it starts adding dots and an additional table name to various
things. I can't make a sproc spit data at all, I just get a row of nulls.

Any tips or tricks you can provide here?

TIA,