[dba-SQLServer]Clear Selections in a ListBox

Susan Zeller szeller at cce.umn.edu
Mon Mar 24 14:16:00 CST 2003

Thanks.  Just what I was looking for.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike and Doris Manning [mailto:mikedorism at ntelos.net]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 1:23 PM
To: dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: RE: [dba-SQLServer]Clear Selections in a ListBox

If you want to save Server/Client resources, you could loop through the
listbox and set the SELECTED property of each item to False.  The
example below will work in Access 2000.

Dim lcv as Integer

If Me.Listbox.ItemsSelected.Count > 0 Then
   For lcv = 0 to Me.Listbox.ListCount - 1
      If Me.Listbox.Selected(lcv) = True then Me.Listbox.Selected(lcv) =
False
   Next lcv
End If

Note:  If you have header rows turned on, then you will need to start
the count at 1.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.