[dba-SQLServer] MDB Replication and Upsizing to SQL Server - Crossposted

John W. Colby jcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Fri Mar 28 10:11:04 CST 2003

One question I forgot to ask.  How does replication affect the upsizing to
SQL Server?  I tried replication once long ago and seem to remember being
unable to directly upsize anymore due to the random autonumber PK.  SQL
Server (or the upsize wizard) didn't know how to handle that, so I had to
build queries to get back a straight autonumber before upsizing.

Does anyone know whether a random autonumber PK can be upsized to SQL Server
now?