[dba-SQLServer]UNION Columns?

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon May 5 14:36:08 CDT 2003

Ok recently married smartypants :-), how would I turn the resultset into a
create table statement?

BTW, I love your idea of both persons changing names. Unfortunately, I
didn't at the time have your nerve. I married a woman whose surname is
Ruskin (c.f. John Ruskin; they are related and I read everything he wrote
long before meeting Samantha). And I wanted to change my name to Ruskin but
copped out at the last moment :-(

Given your algorithm, this might have led to:

A) fullskin (nah, don't wanna go there)
B) ruskler (sounds like some a cattle thief)

The aforementioned John was the principal champion of Turner, my fave
painter in the world. I shoulda just grabbed her name and been done with it.