[dba-SQLServer]OT: *&^$*& PCMCIA Card

Billy Pang tuxedo_man at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 13:38:47 CDT 2003

Thanks Stuart.  I took your advice and my network card works now.  My
network card has about 15 settings and I tried changing them and somehow, by
the luck of the draw, it works.  Still not as a fast as it was before with
Win98 but it will do.  This exercise took a long time because everytime I
change a setting on my network card it would not send or receive anything
until I reboot my machine.
Thanks again
Billy