[dba-SQLServer]Qualifying Object Names

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon May 12 10:58:41 CDT 2003

Thanks for the clarification. From the pov of Access, though, I'm not 100%
sure you are correct. I have had forms break because of unqualified record
sources. As soon as I added the prefix "dbo.", said broken forms suddenly
began working as expected. So what you say may apply to the back end, but
I'm not entirely sure it applies to the Access ADP file (and perhaps other
front ends).