[dba-SQLServer]Update Trigger

Nicholson, Karen knicholson at gpsx.net
Fri May 23 15:10:09 CDT 2003

OK.  This got me farther, but now I am suffering from MS-VBA withdrawal.  I
am used to being able to put event procedures on a form to just select the
current record.  This is a proprietary package, so I can not make changes to
the form.  How do you select the current record?  Is that possible?  I don't
want to update all records in the table as this is a default update, the
user may change the value in certain situations.  Thanks.