[dba-SQLServer]Ignore, wrong list: Compile options in VBA.

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Nov 24 04:55:27 CST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-sqlserver-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-sqlserver-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Erwin
Craps
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 11:48 AM
To: dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [dba-SQLServer]Compile options in VBA.

Hi

I was wondering something.
In the VBA editor in options>common(?)>Compile You can click two options
for compiling.
I have the dutch version and I find that the help is poorly explaining
the exact use of these options (if not for everything:-(.
Compile at request and background compiling.

I wonder if anyone could explain me what those options do and what best
choice is...

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/jonathan

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be <http://www.ithelps.be/>   *  www.boxoffice.be
<http://www.boxoffice.be/>   *  www.stadleuven.be
<http://www.stadleuven.be/>

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be <mailto:figures at boxoffice.be>