[dba-SQLServer]Question about Computed Columns

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Oct 5 21:56:05 CDT 2003

Well, no. I object. I trust intelligent subjects and ignore the contents
of messages that are not of immediate interest. Call me a fascist if you
want, but I think your way of going about it is incorrect, and until
browbeaten into submission, I will not cooperate with your misguided
intention. Subjects are subjects; contents are details.

I think I did it correctly and if you missed the point, I don't think
that's my problem.