[dba-SQLServer]ODBC connection - Is this normal

Eric Barro ebarro at afsweb.com
Mon Oct 6 12:34:03 CDT 2003

Yes I have seen this behavior too. You would be better off manipulating the recordset via code much like you would do with an ASP front end and SQL back end or have some relinker code when you open the db or on demand when you make changes.

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst
Advanced Field Services