[dba-SQLServer]Repairing a corrupt table

Eric Barro ebarro at afsweb.com
Fri Oct 10 11:26:14 CDT 2003

Mark,

Unfortunately replication has to be rebuilt. Have SQL generate the scripts
for you so that you can easily recreate those filters. That's one of the
things I hate about the replication scenario. Even a table structure change
will require rebuilding the replication for publications that reference that
table.

The ones you need to be concerned about are the ones that have the spid.

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst
Advanced Field Services