[dba-SQLServer]Stored Procedures Book Recommendations

Mark L. Breen subs1847 at solution-providers.ie
Mon Oct 20 03:18:13 CDT 2003

MessageHello Robert,

I have had a look at the reviews on Amazon.Co.Uk and they are mixed, the book costs GBP£43 which is €64 for me, have you found his books to be good or brilliant?

I am looking for something that will give me new ideas on how to use SQL to the max (so to speak).

Sometimes I find that there are ways of doing things that we never think of and when we read a book that outlines we can use the technique every day from there on, I guess that is what I am looking for,

Kenneth, did you get around to purchasing a book?, if so, how did you get on with it.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Mark