[dba-SQLServer]Re: Visual Source Safe Questions

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Oct 23 12:47:59 CDT 2003

List,

The code I sent her allowed all objects in the ADP
to be saved to text files and stored in VSS.  That
includes diagrams, server views, stored procedures,
etc.  I found this method as a hidden method of the
Access Application object.

Just a different way of doing it.

I have not tried VSS since MSA 97 because it was
so difficult to use.  I use a tool called Version
Control back then that was an Access add-in.  I
wish I could find the author and get an updated
version.  So, I stand corrected on my "No" response.

Robert