[dba-SQLServer]Re: Linking to Local Table

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Oct 30 18:28:17 CST 2003

Thanks everyone for the continued feedback.

To clear up one matter, we currently have users and roles.  As Arthur
suggests, the permissions are on the roles.  It is just that for ease of
maintenance (and because I didn't know better) we just had one user for
each role.

We haven't got as far as tracking the behaviour of individual users.  Is
this something built into SQL or does it need to be programmed?

David