[dba-SQLServer]SQL Server CE 2.0

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 16 20:28:25 CDT 2003

They are supposed to work well in conjunction with DotNet. There are
half a dozen videos on Microsoft site explaining this. Win CE .Net is
probably easier to use than CE 3.0
With .net you can port to different mobile devices as there is a uniform
screen emulator.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/seminar/mmcfeed/mmcdisplayfeed.asp?Lang=en&Product=103355&Audience=100402&frame=true