[dba-SQLServer]SQL Server CE 2.0

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Sep 18 06:41:19 CDT 2003

Marty,

Two very interesting links. Again, I'm pretty sure that my client doesn't
want to pay me to learn a brand new programming environment. I guess I'm
trying to bring him down to earth. He's one of those "attention-deficit
entrepreneurs" (thanks to a current client for coming up with that one) that
get these fixed ideas in their heads about how things work or could work. It
doesn't help that he's done quite a bit of (sloppy) Paradox for DOS
programming.

I can well believe that Access wouldn't run on a Windows Mobile hand-held.
But, heck! If I can store 256 MB of data in a USB wrist-watch (
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/watches/5eec/ ) you'd think that Access
could fit on a hand-held PC, eh?

Regards...