[dba-SQLServer]Win2K Large Hard Disk Support

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Sep 23 10:18:51 CDT 2003

Thanks John, I am actually looking at 2 different drives for an upgrade
I currently have a 60gig, a 120 (partitioned into 3 slices) and a small
5gig, and am planning to get rid of the 5gig and upgrade to something
around 160 - 200gig.  Of course I'll let you know how I did. (patches or
no patches ;o)