[dba-SQLServer] Web Assistant

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Apr 1 09:42:01 CST 2004

To all,

A couple of weeks ago I decided to use the Web Assistant to create a simple web page when the data in tblPersonnel was updated (just to test it out)
..

When you use this it create’s a stored procedure
..I have since deleted the stored procedure and my web assistant jobs and now I get the error message on my application as follows:

            Run time error ‘-2147217900 (80040e14)’:
            SQl web assistant : web task not found. Verify the name of the task for possible errors.

Anyone any idea how I can rectify this

.PLEASE

Paul
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime