[dba-SQLServer] Web Assistant

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Apr 1 11:28:39 CST 2004

thats what I thought but I can't see a trigger for that table in my database, where would it be ?

Message date : Apr 01 2004, 06:11 PM
To : dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com
Copy to :
Subject : RE: Re: [dba-SQLServer] Web Assistant
You have an UPDATE trigger on that table.

Robert Djabarov
SQL Server & UDB
Sr. SQL Server Administrator
Phone: (210) 913-3148
Pager: (210) 753-3148
9800 Fredericksburg Rd. San Antonio, TX 78288
www.usaa.com