[dba-SQLServer] What am I forgetting? - SQL Permissions

Jeff Barrows Jeff at OUTBAKTech.com
Mon Apr 19 06:55:37 CDT 2004

First of all, I am an SQL Novice, just kind of feeling my way thru
things.  I have just recently set up my SQL Server 2000, and tried to
run an Access 2002 database against the SQL tables.  Links are fine, I
can view all the data, but I cannot remember where I adjust the settings
to allow me to add or delete from the tables.  I am suffering from a
severe case of brain dead / spring fever (it was in the mid 80's here
today)

TIA

Jeff Barrows

Outbak Technologies, LLC