[dba-SQLServer] Reporting services

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Apr 27 12:26:12 CDT 2004

Anybody using the reporting services offered by MS?   I downloaded the
trial and am anxiously waiting for our Admin guy to get back to me w/ a
rollout date for our server.  Very nice interface tho I must say it
already shows me some minor quirks.  Such as:  When the report is
created, how can I modify the end report in a gui way... I had a test
one where it required me to click on the + icon in order to expand the
list wich was VERY annoying :S.

So I'm curious how many have jumped on that bandwagon... and for that
matter has anyone looked into Notification Services?

Thanks,