[dba-SQLServer] Reporting services

Mike & Doris Manning mikedorism at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 27 12:38:30 CDT 2004

I've downloaded it but we had server problems at the time so Admin
downloaded it to new server which just got swapped recently.  Hoping to get
into it soon as we have a lot of Access after-hour/routine report
functionality we're looking to move up to it.

Notification Services is really cool!!!!

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.
www.hargroveinc.com