[dba-SQLServer] Calling Views From anotherDatabasebutapplyingthem to THIS database

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon Aug 9 10:53:47 CDT 2004

I think that you are correct, but it saddens me. I can think of
situations where the same query would be required in several different
databases, but I don't want to have to visit every such databse to
update the query when an update is required. I want to do it once and
move on.

There's got to be a way around this! Maybe OpenQuery? I'm off on another
of my unprofitable mining expeditions :)