[dba-SQLServer] VLDBs, the saga - Ramblings only

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Aug 29 13:32:57 CDT 2004

With the (2) 250g drives I just purchased configured Raid 1 I will now have
a 500g array and a 400g array.  I will be breaking the db horizontally as
discussed in the url you provided earlier.  That will at least allow me to
get it in place.

I already have 2gb RAM which is all the motherboard can handle, and which
SQL Server uses quite well.