[dba-SQLServer] TicketMaster-like Timer

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 13:59:28 CST 2004

No argument about that. But I still contend that all of the sites I use, and
that includes TicketMaster UK, give you x time to finalise your purchase
once you've said you're buying, however busy they are. Anyway, this debate
is pointless as it's a company policy that Arthur's place will or will not
have, not a system matter. Sorry I started it really.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk