[dba-SQLServer]Weird error message

Djabarov, Robert Robert.Djabarov at usaa.com
Wed Feb 4 14:59:13 CST 2004

Can you post the function?

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-sqlserver-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-sqlserver-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Billy
Pang
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 1:32 PM
To: dba-SQLServer at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [dba-SQLServer]Weird error message

Has anyone ever received the following error message before?  It occurs
sporadicaly in my function but the funny thing is, I don't even have a
datetime var in my function.

Server: Msg 542, Level 16, State 1, Procedure udf_show_this, Line 8 An
invalid datetime value was encountered. Value exceeds the year 9999.

Thanks in advance,
Billy