[dba-SQLServer]cross database ownership?

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Sat Feb 7 03:05:20 CST 2004

what in what

My situation, I have an audit data that I thought would be useful in
it's own database.  Is this not the way to do it? keep the archived info
seperate? or simply moving it to it's on filegroup?

db1 = data
db2 = archive

I wanted to be able to exec a sproc in db1 but that doesn't seem like
it's gonna happen,

It seems I'll need to create the sproce for read and write in db2 and
handle all rights there?