[dba-SQLServer] Finding current login group

Billy Pang tuxedo_man at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 20:31:58 CDT 2004

perhaps sql server thinks that xp_logininfo is a table in the select
statement quoted in your email.

if you want to store results from sproc, create a temp table and then put
sproc after the insert statement..

using the sp_who as an example...

/* cut here */
CREATE TABLE #TT
(
spid varchar(100),
ecid varchar(100),status varchar(100), loginame varchar(100),
hostname varchar(100), blk varchar(100),dbname varchar(100),
cmd varchar(100)
)
go
insert into #TT