[dba-SQLServer] Connections

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Jun 24 16:06:05 CDT 2004

I have some DMO-based code that handles this issue. It's part of an app
that I wrote that assumes you don't have Enterprise Manager etc.
installed (i.e. you have an MSDE back end). SQL-DMO is pretty simple
once you inspect its methods and read (gasp) the docs. The code I wrote
is not rocket science.