[dba-SQLServer] Difference between views and queries

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Jun 30 09:42:54 CDT 2004

Francis,
    Let's not stray from the thread which was debating on Security
(additively, even though I know you disagree w/ the term [this includes
non-additive properties such as DENY rights]) and Dynamic vs Static
SQL.  The proposed "search terms" as you put are a figment of your
imagination.  I've asked you to re-post your keywords you wish for me
search on, but you've simply negated, stating that you do not have the
energy/time to do so. Fine, I'm not pushing you on that, however you
keep insisting that no one wants to do any research, and yet you do
nothing as well.  Hmm.. talk about a straw man argument there :).

It is obvious you like to have in the last word edgewise, and so I
expect you to reply, however I ask you NOT to stray from the topic
thread, this list is about SQL Server topics, not who has not done any
research, ie, it's the dba-SqlServer list not the dba-ResearchTopics
list.  Please DO NOT post another request for people to do the said
research and then call them lazy, when you refuse to do the same.  I'd
say that's the pot calling the tea-kettle black.