[dba-SQLServer] Difference between views and queries

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Jun 30 10:55:33 CDT 2004

Yet you keep arguing that it is possible for a need for Dynamic SQL. :),
w/o any backing and then expecting everyone else to look it up,
including terms that have nothing to do w/ SQL Server, perhaps you need
a link for strawman.  It's sad really, but here's the link if you need one.

Straw Man
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html
Dynamic vs Static
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/rmarda/whendynamicsqlisuseful_printversion.asp

in this basic argument (you may need a free registration w/ Sql Server
Central to read the article).
it is a far stretch just to justify the use of dynamic sql.