[dba-SQLServer] Arthur's article

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 10 19:28:01 CST 2004

If I am stuck on a site without EM (only using MSDE), I know you can
install a sixty day version of SQL 2000 and keep EM up.
But I use this one from Andrea Montanari (recently got an MVP)  DbaMgr -
DbaMgr2k
http://www.asql.biz/DbaMgr.shtm
You can also get all the VB6 source code with the DMO API calls for the
program. Good learning tool.

Also see Roger Jennings article for a more simplified and restricted vb6
version
http://www.ftponline.com/vsm/2003_06/magazine/columns/databasedesign/default.aspx

I have seen Access commercial programs that are used to administer MySQL
tables. I almost wrote my own to admin SapDB 7.3 (MaxDB) tables.