[dba-SQLServer] Odd behaviour

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri May 14 15:30:52 CDT 2004

Martin,
   This sounds like a rights issue.  I'm a bit confused on why you're
using a select in this manner.  By this I mean that it is generally
accepted advice to NOT let users have access directly to tables.  If
your login does not have specific "RIGHTS" to select from a table then
of course the table won't be visible.