[dba-SQLServer] Re: sorting problem

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Mon Nov 1 13:08:21 CST 2004

Billy,

With the rules changing and such, one of the ways of doing this
might be to break out the unique values, if there are not too
many of them, into their own table and define the sort order there.
Give the end user a form to maintain the sort order and then they
can apply all the rules they want to at the table level as they
change the sort order themselves.  :-)

Robert