[dba-SQLServer] Back to the login thing

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 18 11:41:14 CST 2004

Hi John:

You should be able to set the security or these directories, when you are
logged in as the administrator by right-mouse clicking on the directory (The
Windows root.), select properties, select the security tab, select the full
access control and allowing the security changes to cascade to all the
subdirectories. (I have assumed that you have setup an administrator login
with unlimited rights, first.)

HTH
Jim