[dba-SQLServer] Check for an error in a script

Elam, Debbie DElam at jenkens.com
Tue Oct 19 07:38:11 CDT 2004

Provided the server has the add ins for sending mail, you could write a send
mail on failure for that step inside the DTS.  Usually for testing I run the
DTS manually and it will let me know if any steps failed and which ones they
are.  As long as they are labeled, I have been able to troubleshoot fairly
easily.

Debbie