[dba-SQLServer] New SQL Server Registration problem

Billy Pang tuxedo_man at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 03:01:21 CDT 2005

Yeah, EM doesn't provide way of specifying default db.  Therefore the
default db of login must be changed.

EM suits most of my needs most of the time but sometimes the interface lacks
one or two things.  The latest example I can think of is specifying a
password when you backup or restore a db from EM.  That is, if you want to
backup a db with password option you can't use EM.  Or if you want to
restore a db from file that has password, you can't use EM.

Billy