[dba-SQLServer] Re: [dba-OT] xp_sqlagent_proxy_account

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:32:41 CDT 2005

damn... that's the last time I go drinking and emailing ;-) well I checked
the owner of both services as I suspected that first, they are both running
on system admin accounts, and the agent proxy is set to a domain user. There
seems to be some kind of mis-configuration that I missed when we installed
this beast :S