[dba-SQLServer] Re: xp_sqlagent_proxy_account

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:28:26 CDT 2005

FYI, the system is Sql server 2000 SP4 on windows 2003.

I modified the sql agent proxy to be an administrator and it works fine. I
can log into another pc w/ the sqlagentproxy domain user account and get
access to the files I need. but if I switch the sql agent proxy to this
account I receive an "access denied" for the files I want to run.