[dba-SQLServer] Slightly OT - Reports Slow To Open VB6 SQL Server

Paul Hartland Paul.Hartland at orridge.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 08:46:59 CDT 2005

Thanks for the tips, but it was far more simple than that, I downloaded
the latest updates for Active Reports (by DataDynamics), and created
just the executables...Forgot that when I update my DLL/OCX I have to
create a new package and install on other peoples machines (hides head
in shame)

PAUL HARTLAND
Database Designer/Programmer
paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
ISHARP
DDI - 01922 472031
Mobile - 07730 523179

ISHARP (Information Services for Hospitality, Audit, Retail and
Pharmacy) provide IT resources for the Christie Group Stock & Inventory
Services companies.