[dba-SQLServer] Re: Sql Job: The System Cannot find the filespecified

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 11:06:20 CDT 2005

I had to change around my keywords, I kept the error message "The
System cannot find the specified file" + dts +sql server

I think that was the combination that finally hit on the knowledgebase
article link below.. :) I had to update the path variable (back to the
dos roots) :D, hahahaha...

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!