[dba-SQLServer] limit to records?

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Jul 6 17:31:29 CDT 2005

I've read the docs too, and agree that what you say corresponds with what MS
says. But I lack the hardware resources to test this effectively. Does
anyone on this list have sufficient HW resources to create a multi-TB
database and then to test its response time?

I doubt it but I thought I would ask anyway.

A.