[dba-SQLServer] Book recommendations

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Jul 27 23:01:43 CDT 2005

I would highly recommend Dejan Sunderic. I left his book at the home of a
colleague today but google him and you will get there instantly. I have read
a LOT of SQL booka and I recommend Dejan over all others.

IMO, of course. He writes assuming that you know at least the basics, then
he shows you the really cool stuff. My kind of writer!

A.