[dba-SQLServer] Re: Update query through Access ADP

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:10:09 CST 2005

Robert,

I now see two separate places where that sort of thing can be done:

1) Under Tools | Options | Advanced | Client-server settings, I can
change the 'Default max records' to some huge number, like a billion.

2) In the query's properties under View | Top, I can enter the
percentage of rows to return. It's set at 10% as a default.

Thank you. I should have looked further before posting the question.

Steve Erbach

P.S. Has anyone offered you Gmail address yet? If not, let me be the
first. I have a bunch of "invitations" to hand out, if you'd care for
one. I've been very happy with it overall.