[dba-SQLServer] REVOKE

Billy Pang tuxedo_man at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 20:38:03 CDT 2005

I would think an "access denied" issue would usually generate an error
rather than hang the connection but I have never had to use a REVOKE ALL in
a DTS before.   which database revoking taking place?  Is it revoking all
permissions in the MASTER db?  maybe it is hanging the application that is
executing DTS.