[dba-SQLServer] MyMovieCollection database

maillist at kkendrick.net maillist at kkendrick.net
Tue Sep 6 20:42:45 CDT 2005

John,

I don't remember how I happened upon this link, but perhaps it will help
with your problem.
FAQ: How to connect to SQL Express from "downlevel clients"(Access 2003, VS
2003, VB 6, etc(basically anything that is not using .Net 2.0 or the new SQL
Native Client))
http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlexpress/archive/2004/07/23/192044.aspx

Kay