[dba-SQLServer] User Defined Function error

Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com
Thu Sep 8 12:07:39 CDT 2005

No, tried that.  That doesn't work either

Francisco Tapia <fhtapia at gmail.com>
Sent by: dba-sqlserver-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
09/08/2005 11:58 AM
Please respond to
dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com

dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com
cc

Subject
Re: [dba-SQLServer] User Defined Function error

how about not calling it dbo.MyFunction, what about just "MyFunction"

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!