[dba-SQLServer] User Defined Function error -RESOLVED (sort of)

Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com
Thu Sep 8 13:23:29 CDT 2005

I tried it on a little-used server, and it works.  For some reason, our
main test server isn't allowing this, and I will need to go to the DBAs
for a solution.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments
may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended
communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately
by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank
you.