[dba-SQLServer] MS Reporting Services

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 22:47:39 CDT 2005

I've been playing with Reporting Services, and while it is all that and a
bag of chips, there are things that I want to learn how to do.. such as.....

I'd like to be able to enable the security correctly.. I'm not an IIS person
nor do I play one on TV but I am having the darndest time trying to deploy a
production copy of RS on our Production Intranet server... I'll need to
enable security so only MGRs can get to the Manager Reports, Sales gets
sales reports, Service Gets Service Reports and So on, but at the moment I
haven't found any "really" good RS links.. I am currently subscribed to
sswug on RS, where there are some knowledgable people but still not every
question gets a good hit :(.

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!