[dba-SQLServer] Optimizing Stored Procedures and Views

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 22:37:11 CDT 2006

To get your server configuration, you can run the scripts listed on my
blog here,
http://sqlthis.blogspot.com/2005/02/how-is-your-server-configured.html

to get the indexes for the table youre looking at run the following

DBCC SHOWCONTIG ('tbl_YourTableName') with fast,ALL_INDEXES

(renaming the "tbl_YourTableName" of course)

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!